We know that service makes the difference in durable medical equipment. That's why everyone at Patient Aids in Cincinnati and Lexington works hard to provide the best service every time. If you're a first time customer trying to find a CPAP machine, a power mobility product or another type of durable medical equipment, we're here for you. If you're already a customer coming back for a walker, home oxygen and supplies or to see the latest in ramps and vehicle lifts, we're here for you. At Patient Aids, we're at your service!
Some of our many services include:
- Delivery within a 50 mile radius
- 24 hour emergency service
- Evaluation of client's home and workplace for wheelchair accessibility
- Pressure mapping for proper seating system
- Labor for warranty repair of defective products
- Monitoring use of product
- Billing of primary or secondary payer sources
- Reworking of denied claims
- Product and technology training for physicians and therapists
- In-store health clinics on many health topics
- Cleaning of equipment
- Loaner products while client's product is in for service
- Respiratory health education to seniors in assisted living centers
- Provide oxygen conserving devices for client's ease of portability of O2
- Providing equipment in special cases prior to being able to bill for them
- Accepting Medicare assignment
- Much, much more!
If you have questions, you may contact us by email or call us toll free at (866) 319-0202.